I just arrived in swampy Guayaquil, Ecuador aproximately 150 miles from the equator, a day away from the biodiverse Galapagos... but i´ll get to that later. I´m staying at the funky monkey hostel and having a beer with the hospitable owner Frey. 8 hours ago I was in another country, Mancora, Peru. But I´m afraid that we will have to rely on my new friends for pictures, for I was surfing most of the 3 or 4 days I was there. *Losing track of time is a nice side effect of traveling.
I was struggling with what to write about, between the sun(burn), getting thrashed in the waves, and a few late nights I have forgotten I´ve yet to write about my latest expeditions to the ancient city of Machu Pichu.
But alas it is late, I am tired, the pictures are only a quarter of the way finished uploading, and I´ve got a plane to catch in 5 hours to the Galapagos, diving, surfing, snorkeling and taking an extreme amount of pictures... still haven´t figured out how I´m going to share with you my underwater adventures...
B Reed
No comments:
Post a Comment