Buenas Noches Muchachos y Muchachas.
If you want to get an idea of what the musics like here in Chile check this.
This REGGAETON-CUMBIA beat is huge in Chile - you can't walk down the street without hearing this beat. boom chikka bow bow boom- over and over. It is drilled into your head day and night, in the discoteque, on the street, in restaraunts, stores... everywhere. The beat is the same for most songs and often times you never know when one song ends and another begins.
I have to make this quick, need... sleep... badly... and I´ve got a 530am wake up tomorrow to begin my 4 day trek to Machu Pichu. Currently I´m at Hostel Loki Cuzco( http://www.lokihostel.com/en/cusco ) in Cuzco, Peru, but since I´m chronically behind here´s the story from last week.
After tooling around in the desert of San Pedro de Attacama, I took a short 6 hour bus ride to Iquique, Chile. The place I stayed at was a stones throw from the beach. Less than a minute walk and I was on the water. Plenty of surf sun and fun. oh yeah and did i mention i went paragliding? hollallalalalala. This computer is crap, so I'll try to post the a few pics and link to the album.



IT NO WORKY. I'll post the link to the album below.
Highlights
Met a german girl Motorcycling through south america, that picture of her bike is insane, stacked to the max.
Met 2 Argentinian brothers who bought a truck in Los Angeles and were making there way down the coast of Central and South America. Bad ass. Here's the link http://www.gauchosdelmar.com/ *cowboys of the sea
The hostel porches were the best.
Surfing was epic. Got thrashed around quite a bit. Afterwards I'm constantly amazed how much water can be stored in my sinuses.
Shooting photos while paragliding is hard, so dont judge. Also there would be more however batteries ran out halfway through the flight and I really didn't want to put a hole in someones head-house-car.
https://picasaweb.google.com/reed.brandon/Iquique?authkey=Gv1sRgCNySp63noInG-gE&feat=directlink
Bed time for bonzo.
Cheers and much love,
Brando






If you want to get an idea of what the musics like here in Chile check this.
This REGGAETON-CUMBIA beat is huge in Chile - you can't walk down the street without hearing this beat. boom chikka bow bow boom- over and over. It is drilled into your head day and night, in the discoteque, on the street, in restaraunts, stores... everywhere. The beat is the same for most songs and often times you never know when one song ends and another begins.
I have to make this quick, need... sleep... badly... and I´ve got a 530am wake up tomorrow to begin my 4 day trek to Machu Pichu. Currently I´m at Hostel Loki Cuzco( http://www.lokihostel.com/en/cusco ) in Cuzco, Peru, but since I´m chronically behind here´s the story from last week.
After tooling around in the desert of San Pedro de Attacama, I took a short 6 hour bus ride to Iquique, Chile. The place I stayed at was a stones throw from the beach. Less than a minute walk and I was on the water. Plenty of surf sun and fun. oh yeah and did i mention i went paragliding? hollallalalalala. This computer is crap, so I'll try to post the a few pics and link to the album.



IT NO WORKY. I'll post the link to the album below.Highlights
Met a german girl Motorcycling through south america, that picture of her bike is insane, stacked to the max.
Met 2 Argentinian brothers who bought a truck in Los Angeles and were making there way down the coast of Central and South America. Bad ass. Here's the link http://www.gauchosdelmar.com/ *cowboys of the sea
The hostel porches were the best.
Surfing was epic. Got thrashed around quite a bit. Afterwards I'm constantly amazed how much water can be stored in my sinuses.
Shooting photos while paragliding is hard, so dont judge. Also there would be more however batteries ran out halfway through the flight and I really didn't want to put a hole in someones head-house-car.
https://picasaweb.google.com/reed.brandon/Iquique?authkey=Gv1sRgCNySp63noInG-gE&feat=directlink
Bed time for bonzo.
Cheers and much love,
Brando






No comments:
Post a Comment